Wonderful, fun, beautiful, amazing, blessed, unique, your own

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Waterfalls and fishtails

I am loving this braid trend thing that is happening right now.  And thanks to my slight pinterest addiction, I have found so many new braids that I absolutely love!  Luckily I have a wonderful sister with a lot of long, thick hair that lets me experiment on her head with my new found styles.  So this is a combination of two new types of braids that I have learned- the waterfall braid and the fishtail.  They are both so so easy but have such a great result.


This was the first time I tried it on Alli.  Unfortunately, the picture isn't the best and her hair is bit frizzy but I think you can get the overall gist. 

Eeek! I just love fun braids! I would love to hear of any other fun braids you all know of too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment