Wonderful, fun, beautiful, amazing, blessed, unique, your own

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome

Welcome 2012!

New Years.  The time to start new and all that fun jazz.  I don't necessarily think that you need New Years to start resolutions and change your life but it is a good place to start.  I like resolutions.  I like being able to challenge myself for a full year although I almost never keep with my resolutions. Oops. I can't even remember what mine were last year but it does not really matter because I am proud of the person I have become.

The past year was amazing.  The best year of my life thus far. I am so happy with all that I have seen, done, and accomplished.  I won't bore you all with all the little details quite yet but I might later on.

So one of my resolutions this year is to blog more.  Not for anyone but myself.  So that I have memories, stories, and pictures of my life.  It might be a bunch of pictures and little to no words or it might be a novel (highly unlikely).  This might be a blog of recipes, crafts, stories, dream, hopes, and fun times spent with my family and friends. Or it could be none of the above.  Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment