Wonderful, fun, beautiful, amazing, blessed, unique, your own

Sunday, February 12, 2012

2 Weeks

Pictures from the past two weeks thanks to my phone.
And instagram. Which I love! So come follow me: carolineeconner :)

Drew and Ellie Concert
Seriously, they are the cutest.
So much love in this picture 

Not a fan of me in this picture but we met them!


15K run for Cancer with my mom and best friend! 

So excited to run a half marathon with Beth in just two weeks!


Yes I have weird eyes in this picture.
Other than that
Cheese Burger in Paradise!  From Margaritaville.  
Ate here before...

The Jimmy Buffett Concert!
Happy 50th Birthday Daddio! 

Crazy Jimmy fans.
It's a land shark.  


And ta-da!  My Kindle case I made with the help from my loving sister.
And I LOVE this case. 
I managed to squeeze 4 types of fabric, lace, and a cute button on it.
It's so precious. 

Now I am off to study phonetics, read some on my kindle, and go to leadership where a wonderful younglife committee member is nice enough to feed us.  
Happy Sunday lovelies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment