Wonderful, fun, beautiful, amazing, blessed, unique, your own

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love

Life is full of love. 
And Valentine's Day is the day we get to tell and show people love because apparently every other day isn't enough.
When I have a valentine one day, I want every day to be valentine's day. 

Here's some valentine's day fun.

I went to Publix a few days ago and the first words out of my mouth were, "Holy Valentine's Day."
Then I thought how fun it would be to run through them and let them all fly all over the store.  But I like Publix a lot so I decided I wouldn't do that so I wouldn't be kicked 
out.  Instead, I just looked for the most ridiculous of balloons. 
I spy a large bear with a heart for the body...


My lovely grandma sent my a valentine's day card with a treat inside. 
She is truly so sweet, loving, and caring. 
She never fails on sending holiday cards.
Then my most special valentine gave me the lovely gifts below.  My sweet mother.  She is the best.
I called her up to gush over my presents and I said, "I don't ever need a valentine because I have you!"
So sweet, right?  
To which she replied," Oh yes you do, one day."
Thanks mom.  
Anyways, thanks to her generosity, I was able to give all seven of my sweet roommates cheesy valentines that said things like
Fashion First Valentine!
You're my #1 Fashionista Valentine!
and
Shine and Be Mine Valentine.
Seriously, they are so cute though.  And I was even nice enough to share my valentine's day peppermint patties.  They are my favorite candy ever.  Not just peppermint patties, but the valentine's day ones specifically because they are heart shaped and pink on the inside. 
And I can't wait to make and use all the yummy food related things!


And how might I be spending this finest of evenings?
Oh just baking about 8 boxes of brownies. Not because I am sad that I am single (I am perfectly happy being single for the time being) but because I have about 50 middle schoolers who I promised I would bring brownies to tomorrow- my sweet wyldlife kids.
Now that's love. And a whole lot of brownies. 


Happy Heart Day Valentines! 

No comments:

Post a Comment