Wonderful, fun, beautiful, amazing, blessed, unique, your own

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Feb. 29

Seriously, this is the coolest day ever.
It's an extra special day that happens just one time every four years.
I wish I was either born on a leap day or I want to have a baby on a leap day one year.

Just think, you'd have a little convo that would go something like this.
Let's just ignore the fact that I am making up a conversation between two fake people, mkay? 

Oh, when's your birthday?

February 29.

Wait, what?  There's only 28 days in February.

Nope, I was born on a leap year.

Shut up! No way! That's so cool!  Wait, then when do you celebrate your birthday?

I get to choose. So I can either decide to have it February 28 or March 1.  And then of course, on my real birthday, it's even more amazing because it's my actual birthday.


Wouldn't that be so fun?!? And I would hope you'd get even more presents when your birthday would fall on February 29 since that's you actual day of birth. 


Not many people get to chose when they celebrate their birthday.  Maybe in my next life, I will beborn on February 29

So I am going to celebrate today by watching Leap Year. 
And thinking about how I wish I was in Ireland right now because I was this time last year. Sigh




No comments:

Post a Comment