Wonderful, fun, beautiful, amazing, blessed, unique, your own

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mia Babbo

Yesterday was my Dad's birthday and since my internet connection was almost nonexistent I didn't get a chance to write anything about it on the actual day. So here it is:

HaPpY BiRtHDaY DadDY!

Yes, he is still my Daddy because I am a complete Daddy's girl, but heck, I am more than fine with that.

My dad is one of the two best people in the world.  My mom is the other one.  He is awesome.  So in honor of his birth <let's just pretend this isn't late, mmkay> I thought I would let you know why my dad is the best.

1.)  He always tells me how much he loves me
2.) He tells me I am beautiful when I look like a mess
3.) He supports me in all I do
4.) He can always make me laugh with his awful hilarious jokes 
5.) He tells me how proud he is of me
6.) He provides for me
7.) He gives great advice
8.) He knows exactly what to say when I am feeling down
9.) He plays tennis with me
10.) He is a great role model and a perfect gentleman 

So I could go on and on but I figured 10 is a good, solid number so I will stop there.

I love my Dad so much.  He is such an amazing person, I almost feel bad for the boy (should this be man?) who marries me because he will have some BIG shoes to fill.  My dad has given me countless examples of what the as-close-to-perfect man should be. 

So, I love you Daddy and I hope you have an amazing year.


1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful :) You are so blessed with a wonderful father!!

    ReplyDelete