Wonderful, fun, beautiful, amazing, blessed, unique, your own

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Only in Firenze

will you be walking in class and then see a parade of men in tights and women in Renaissance clothes walking down the street playing drums and horns.  





Just another reason why I love this city a little more each day.

I am going to try to blog each day now but- warning- when I go on trips <like rome this friday> I will not have my computer with me so no blog then.

Also, it take FOREVER for me to upload pics on this thing so I apologize if some of my posts aren't that long.

The end.

2 comments:

  1. Europe is so charming! Love the men in tights photos :) So excited for you to visit Rome - say a prayer for us in St. Peters please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will! I am sooooo pumped! I want to see the Pope so badly!

    ReplyDelete