Wonderful, fun, beautiful, amazing, blessed, unique, your own

Friday, February 11, 2011

DISNEYLAND PARIS



Easily on of the funnest days I have had since I have been in Europe was at
 DISNEYLAND PARIS!!!
And if you know me at all, you know how obsessed I am with all things Disney. Like, this girl wants to work as a Disney Princess on summer obsessed. Don't judge.

So when I decided that I was going to study abroad, I knew that I had to find a way to Disneyland Paris.  Thank goodness that two of my best friends over here wanted to go to.


So we dedicated our second day in Paris to being at the happiest place on earth.


We ate lunch at Hakuna Matata Restuarnt from the Lion King!













Then we went on Pirates of the Caribbean which is a lot like the one at home in Disneyworld.  The only different is that things were out of order and no Jack Sparrow :(







Next up was Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril roller coaster which was really fun.  We literally laughed through the entire thing.  And the French just stared at us and then proceeded to ask is we were okay since they do not make any noise on roller coasters. Weirdos. 
Then we ventured to Space Mountain 2 which is SOOO much better than ours it's rediculous. It goes upside down and shoots you out like the Hulk. So fun.


Then we saw Michael Jackson star in the 80's 3D film Captain EO. Talk about hilarious. I took some videos of it.  So funny.

The castle is modeled after Sleeping Beauty's Castle so it's all pretty and pink. It is quite short though, along with almost all the buildings at Disneyland.  We also walked through some sort of submarine thing, went on the Haunted Mansion (which didn't really look like a mansion and it had a lot of the same stuff as ours, but there were a lot of skeletons in it). We also went on Buzz Lightyear before heading to MGM, or Hollywood Studios.

Their Hollywood Studios is SO SO SO much better than ours, it ridiculous. They have an entire Toy Story area, a Cars area, and The Crush Coaster from Finding Nemo.  That was the best ride I have ever been on.  You sit 4 to a turtle shell, 2 facing forward, 2 backwards and Squirt talks to you (in English) while you ride the current in the semi-dark, spinning and going up and down hills and drops.  I could have road on it for hours. 


Unfortunatley, it closed shortly there after so we had to head back to the hotel but it was such a fun day.  Now the only other Disney park I have to go to is Disneyland Tokyo since I have been to all 4 Disneyworld Parks, and I went to Disneyland in Cali and California Adventures when I lived in California.  It will happen. 

Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment