Wonderful, fun, beautiful, amazing, blessed, unique, your own

Monday, February 28, 2011

Dublin

I am writing this on my iPod on my way to Cork where I will see the Blarney castle and kiss the stone as well as see some beautiful little towns. Dublin is also great and very pretty. The Irish are some of the nicest people I have ever met. They are so helpful and funny. So now back to Dublin. We have been to the Guinness storehouse/factory,Christ cross church, kilmainham prision, saw St. Partricks but we have to go back to go in, went to Dublin castle and grafton street which is famous for shopping. Tomorrow we are going back to St. Patrick's and to Trinity college. I really like Ireland so far. I am really glad I have 5 days here before I head off to london where I will be killed by the pound. Oh well, I wouldn't trade tris opportunity for anything in the world. I am having the time of my life and definitely living the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment